Friday, January 8, 2010

Some Random Old Cakes From Years Past

This is a collection of some old birthday cakes that I found.
The little mermaid from my daughters birthday a few years ago.
Some sort of Pokemon creature for my son, I think this was when he was 7, he's 13 almost 14 now.
My oldest daughters 14th birthday cake, she will be 21 in March.
My son's dragon cake from 3 or 4 years ago, we have been doing the Dragon thing for a few years now. This was a little too ambitious for me and my skill level at the time. I have learned a lot since then thank goodness. These dragons were so heavy I was afraid the whole thing would collapse before the party. The kids still thought it was awesome though :)
This was a very simple one but also one of my favorites, the Love Bug! Oldest daughters 16th birthday. Well, she DID say she wanted a car for her birthday that year lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment